Java 13 has brought three new ways to java.nio.file.FileSystems to manage the content of a file as a file system simply.
- newFileSystem(Path, Map<String, ?>)
- newFileSystem(Path, Map<String, ?>, ClassLoader)
Major Changes Added to Language are Given Below:-
- java.time – Japanese era identity add up
- javax.crypto – MS Cryptography Next Generation (CNG)support
- javax.security – jdk.sasl.disabledMechanisms property add up impairing SASL mechanisms
- javax.xml.crypto – String constants bring out to show Canonical XML 1.1 URIs
- javax.xml.parsers – Ways add up to instantiate DOM and SAX factories for namespaces assistance
- Unicode assistance is updated to version 12.1
- Kerberos principal identity canonicalization assistance adds up, cross-realm referrals are assistance.
API Marked for Removal
- SocketImpl implementations prior to JDK 1.4
- javax.security.cert API
- javadoc tool old features
The remaining details are available at the given link.APIs proposed for removal.