Java 11 has detached the chosen deprecated APIs. Below is the list is given of detached APIs.
Java EE and CORBA
Some Deprecated Java EE and CORBA are detached from Java 11 launch.
- Java API for XML-Based Web Services (java.xml.ws)
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (java.xml.bind)
- JavaBeans Activation Framework (java.activation)
- Common Annotations (java.xml.ws.annotation)
- Common Object Request Broker Architecture (java.corba)
- Java Transaction API (java.transaction)
Standalone versions of third party sites have these APIs
JMC and JavaFX
- JDK Mission Control (JMC) is detached from standard JDK. It is now accessible as a standalone download.
- JavaFX is also detached from the JDK standard. It is now accessible as a separate module to download.
- Pack200 compression scheme for JAR files is deprecated.